Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency! Click on each of the links below and read through the requirements for becoming a Partner Agency of the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia.
- This details the various programs that the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia offers.
Agency Agreement and Release
- These two documents that must be signed and returned with your application.
Explanation of the 501(c)3
- This explains the 501(c)3 requirement and the 14 point letter that the IRS uses to define a church.
Annual Membership Fee
- Return this form with your application and your payment of the annual membership fee.
Foodbank Partner Agency Application
- This is the actual application
The following MUST be returned in order for your application to be processed:
1. The application
2. The Agency Agreement and Release
3. The annual membership fee and form
4. A Copy of your 501(c)3 or a 14 point letter signed by the pastor
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency. We look forward to a lasting partnership with you Until Hunger Goes Away.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Agency Relations Manager Donna Kelly at (757) 314-4566 or email@example.com.