Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency! Click on each of the links below and read through the requirements for becoming a Partner Agency of the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia.
- This details the various programs that the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia offers.
Criteria for Membership
- This is one of the documents that must be signed and returned with your application.
Acknowledgement and Release - This document must be signed and returned with your application too.
Explanation of the 501(c)3
- This explains the 501(c)3 requirement and the 14 point letter that the IRS uses to define a church.
Annual Membership Fee
- Return this form with your application and your payment of the annual membership fee.
Foodbank Partner Agency Application
- This is the actual application.
As you can imagine, November and December are our highest volume times of the year. As a result, we will not process new applications for partnership in November or December.
The following MUST be returned in order for your application to be processed:
1. The application
2. The Criteria for Membership
3. The Acknowledgement and Release
4. The annual membership fee and form
5. A Copy of your 501(c)3 or a 14 point letter signed by the pastor
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency. We look forward to a lasting partnership with you Until Hunger Goes Away.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Agency Relations Coordinator Adam Stegeman at (757) 314-4568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.