Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency! Click on each of the links below and read through the requirements for becoming a Partner Agency of the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore.
- This details the various programs that the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia offers.
Agency Agreement and Release
- These two documents that must be signed and returned with your application.
Explanation of the 501(c)3
- This explains the 501(c)3 requirement and the 14 point letter that the IRS uses to define a church.
Foodbank Partner Agency Application
- This is the actual application
Please note that since it is our busiest time of the year, no applications will be processed between October 1 and December 31.
The following MUST be returned in order for your application to be processed:
1. The application
2. The Agency Agreement and Release
3. A Copy of your 501(c)3 or a 14 point letter signed by the pastor
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency. We look forward to a lasting partnership with you Until Hunger Goes Away.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Adam Stegeman, Agency Relations Coordinator, at (757) 314-4568 or email@example.com.